The Cameron Method Corporate Workshops
Strong Minds and Team Dynamics
The purpose of this course is to enhance leadership capability as well as flexibility in relationships with close working associates. It is also to encourage trust and positive interaction among team members. It provides a method and a tool to resolve personal conflicts within the workplace as well as in professional disagreements. It is a training to encourage team members to play with the same mental game strategy.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals and work groups interested in increasing leadership, positive relationships and team performance. It is optimal if a group can attend together, however, not required.
Topics Presented Include:
- An overview of how the mind adopts its strategies
- Automatic response patterns that can disrupt cooperative teamwork
- Eight keys to mind blocks
- Creating trust and cooperation respecting each member of the team
- Releasing the blocks to cooperative teamwork
- The 10 second method of accepting and appreciating others
- Experiential exercises for releasing blocks
- Learning to keep on track with practice
- Production and Performance
CompuMind software as well as personal and telephonic consulting is available for continuing mental training and development using The Cameron Method.
© Copyright 1997-2000 CompuMind, Inc., All Rights Reserved.