The Cameron Method Corporate Workshops
Stress Free: Keeping Your Balance in the Midst of Change
The purpose of this course is to enable participants to learn certain techniques of the mind to handle any stress.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals and work groups interested in increasing their ability to focus as well as in increasing productivity and flexibility by learning new techniques to remove stress and other negative responses from the mind.
Topics Presented Include:
- An overview of how the mind adopts its strategies and habits of thinking
- Automatic response patterns that can disrupt peace of mind
- Keys to stress reactions
- A strategy to enhance balance
- How to release stress
- A method to create peace of mind
- Experiential exercises to release stress
- Keeping on track with practice
CompuMind software as well as personal and telephonic consulting is available for continuing mental training and development using The Cameron Method.
© Copyright 1997-2000 CompuMind, Inc., All Rights Reserved.