The Cameron Method Corporate Workshops
Production & Performance
Beyond Motivation: Consistently Improving Production and Performance
This course goes beyond hype to go to the base of motivation in the mind. It provides techniques to enable the participant to create motivation and to keep it in any circumstance. It helps combat loss of "the winning edge" and provides a method for improving any performance, influencing others in leadership or sales, or improving any area of life or work desired.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals and work groups interested in creating and keeping a winning attitude and top performance.
Topics Presented Include:
- An overview of how the mind adopts its strategies and habits of thinking
- Automatic response patterns that inhibit performance
- Keys to motivational blocks
- A strategy to enhance motivation
- Removing the inner blocks to real motivation
- A method to create winning motivation
- Experiential exercises to release blocks to action
- Keeping on track with practice
CompuMind software as well as personal and telephonic consulting is available for continuing mental training and development using The Cameron Method.
© Copyright 1997-2000 CompuMind, Inc., All Rights Reserved.